February 27, 2012

Top 5 Items for Summer

So, I know summer is not quite even close to being here, yet. But spring is! And the items you buy for spring, you want to be able to carry them into summer! I searched my Pinterest and came up with the top 5 items you need for your Spring/Summer closet...


1. A Maxi Dress

Maxi dresses are extremely versatile and can be thrown on so quick when you are running out the door. I found this one for about $70 at Victoria's Secret. You want to get one that is a basic color that can be worn with different colored jackets or cardigans and lots of accessories!

2. White Pants

White pants are super cute for summer and look really good with bright colored tops. This pair I found at Macy's for only $39! I personally am drawn toward skinny or legging jeans for this style because they are more flattering on me, but any style will do.

3. Something off-the-shoulder


You're gonna want to show off your newly tanned skin with an off-the-shoulder shirt or tee. This one is again from Victoria's Secret (can you tell I like that store?) for about $30.


4. Bright Shorts

Bright shorts are a great trend for this summer. These ones from Express ($60) are adorable and come in a lot of colors. 


5. Romper


Rompers are super cute for this summer. They can be dressed up or down with playful accessories or blazers. This one is from Lulu's for $74. I would go for one that is a solid color, so you can mix and match with colorful accessories.


Follow me on Twitter to get post updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment