Start with big popsicle sticks in three different colors of your choice. I used red, pink and white. Each color will represent a different spending range of dates.
The first color have more expensive dates on them that require planning.
Here are some ideas:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hotel stay for the night
- Steelers game
- Concert and dinner (his choice)
- Concert and dinner (my choice)
- Groupon or LivingSocial escape
- Couples Massage
- Shopping Trip (we love shopping together)
The second color have at-home dates.
- Chopped Challenge (like the television show on FoodNetwork)
- Fondue and Almost Famous
- Takeout and board games
- 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
- Football game and nachos
- Popcorn (or candy if you are sugar fans) and her choice movie
- Crosswords and breakfast for dinner
- Make a dessert together
- Friends marathon
- Homemade pizzas and and his choice movie
The third color has dates to do away from home but are less expensive and don't require much planning.
- Dinner and a movie (my choice dinner his choice movie or vice versa)
- Laser tag and go carts
- Mexican night
- Drive-In date
- Dessert only date
- Window shopping for the house
- The Melting Pot
- Coffee Date
Make a key so you know what you're reaching for.
Follow me on Twitter to get updates of new posts!